Fairy Tail Rebirth ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail Rebirth ©

Writing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon Temple Arc

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

Dragon Temple Arc Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:36 pm

A few minutes passed while Team Auro chatted with Shadow, getting to know him. When they were about to leave, a rumble started erupting throughout the guild hall, it felt as if an earthquake was erupting through the Kodai Mountain Range. Auro moved his feet around to keep his footing.
Back to top Go down
https://readfairytailrebirth.rpg-board.net
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

Dragon Temple Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:38 pm

Doni floated up a little bit, so he wasn't touching the ground. "What in the hell?" He yelled over the rumbling, looking around at everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

Dragon Temple Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:39 pm

Aiyaka stumbled a bit before regaining her footing. "Is it an earthquake or something?"
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

Dragon Temple Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:43 pm

"I'm not sure, Just wait for it to stop!" Mako shouted back. After a few minutes, the rumbling stopped and the sound of something shattering echoed throughout the room, everyone regained their footing as things crumbled off the walls and fell onto the floor.

"Is everyone alright?" Auro asked as he wiped dust off his coat.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

Dragon Temple Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:49 pm

"Yeah, fine." Aiyaka looked around at the ruined walls.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

Dragon Temple Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:51 pm

"Finally." A womanly voice called down to Team Auro causing them all to turn their heads. At the top of the stairs in the room, a woman wearing a white cloak and a number seven was looking down at Samuru's unconscious body. "I thank you for defeating him." She called down to them, someone was slung over her shoulder. It was Aldrick.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

Dragon Temple Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:54 pm

"But wasn't he your guildmaster?" Aiyaka asked, utterly confused.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

Dragon Temple Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:56 pm

Aelin lifted Aldrick off her shoulder and threw him across the room towards Team Auro, Mako stepped forward and caught him before he hit the ground. "Indeed he was." Aelin replied. "But you see, I simply didn't agree with his ideas on how to revive our king." She shrugged her shoulders and rested her arms against the railing of the staircase. "Want me to explain things to you?"
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

Dragon Temple Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:00 pm

"Go ahead, it'll just make beating you easier." Aiyaka charged up the stairs to attack Aelin, with a fist of poison like always.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

Dragon Temple Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:02 pm

Aelin threw her hand up and dark magic shot from the ground, it hit Aiyaka's fist and cancelled her spell. She spun and threw a kick directly into her face sending her back towards the group. "I wonder where you learned your manners, you don't attack a goddess out of nowhere, I'll have you know." She gave a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

Dragon Temple Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:08 pm

"A goddess? You attacked a member of Fairy Tail, that in itself is a reason to beat you to a pulp!" Aiyaka shouted at her.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

Dragon Temple Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:10 pm

Aelin let out a sarcastic laugh that echoed throughout the whole room. "The same goes for you, I could kill all of you for stepping on the sacred ground of the Dragon Temple!" Her laugh came to a stop and the room went silent.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

Dragon Temple Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:14 pm

"The heck is a 'Dragon Temple'?"
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

Dragon Temple Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:17 pm

"Listen closely, I'll tell you." Aelin replied, she shook her finger and continued to talk. "That rumbling that shook the walls less than a few minutes ago? That was the almighty roar of our king, the Black Dragon, Adrahael. That roar signified the Kodai Mountains' destruction and uprising of the Dragon Temple in their place. His revival is near, and he was telling us about it."

"So you're saying a temple erupted up from the ground and destroyed the mountain we're in?" Auro shouted up at her.

"Indeed I am." She replied, "This temple serves as Adrahael's throne room, and all we need is the king to show his face."
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

Dragon Temple Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:21 pm

"You're nuts aren't you? What purpose does bringing back Adrahael even serve?"
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

Dragon Temple Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:24 pm

"Destiny, that's what." Her smile faded. "Adrahael's power is needed for the gateway to the dragon world. The dragon world all ties in to the revival of the one and only Dark Lord, Zasteria.."
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

Dragon Temple Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:33 pm

"Zasteria?" Idk wot to do here mane.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

Dragon Temple Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:34 pm

"You'll figure it out soon enough." Aelin replied, with that, a magic circle appeared above her head and a light zapped down onto her, she teleported away from the room leaving Team Auro alone.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

Dragon Temple Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:40 pm

Auro stepped forward and turned around to the others. "Well? What are we waiting for, let's stop her!" He started running towards the steps before Mako called out his name, telling him to stop. He turned around and looked at Mako, who set Aldrick on the ground.

"We need to think this through." She replied. "We're not dealing with any other wizard, we're dealing with a power hungry psychopath here." Turning her head to Aiyaka, she continued to talk. "She seemd to have an open connection with you, did you understand anything she was saying?"
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

Dragon Temple Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:48 pm

Aiyaka shook her head. "I know as much as you do."
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

Dragon Temple Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:40 pm

Mako started walking forward and past Auro. "Well, then I guess we'll have to think like Auro. We'll take on whatever comes our way." The others followed after her as they climbed the stairs.

Meanwhile...

Aelin stood at the top of the Dragon Temple, in an elegant throne room in front of a small terminal in the center of the room. A man ran into the throne room and kneeled in front of Aelin. "Speak." She muttered. The man started to speak, his name was Ginta Misuki, one of the former Seven Shadows mages.

"I have stationed all of the remaining Shadows on several floors of the Dragon Temple, the Fairy Tail wizards are on the move upwards towards the top to find you, mistress. Dante arrived at the temple not too long ago, and is stationed on a few floors right below us." Ginta replied, his head facing the floor as he was still kneeling.

"Good." Aelin replied with a smile. "Did those Succubus Eye Mercenaries accept our proposal?" She continued.

"Yes," Ginta continued. "They were a bit skeptical at first, although once I mentioned Fairy Tail, they were willing to protect the Dragon Temple alongside us."

"Wonderful." Aelin gleefully replied, turning around she stared at the throne at the far end of the room. "Adahael will rise once again.."
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

Dragon Temple Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:59 pm

Back with Team Auro, they quickly ascended the stairwell in the room where Doni had defeated Samuru. They decided to leave him and Aldrick alone on that floor until they would come and pick them up later. Auro walked up the stairs, he held his left hand up and stared at the red fingerless glove that clothed it. He turned it over so he could see the Fairy Tail emblem on it, a voice talked in his head. "With that glove, you'll take on whatever comes your way." He closed his eyes and clenched his fist, the voice in his head was Nori, his teacher, and mother. He didn't know why he was having these memories at a moment like this, but he couldn't block them from his mind.

An image flashed in his head and a little 11 year old Auro was sitting on the side of a bed, he was holding a red glove in his hands. The bright and cheery kid lifted his head up to stare at a woman standing above him. Her name was Nori Ikeda, a woman who took him in and raised him since he was a baby. "Are you sure this glove can help me improve my fire magic?" Auro asked. Nori nodded her head and the sun that was setting outside glistened into the room. Nori's black hair shined from the light and Auro could see her red eyes gleaming with pride. "It will." She replied. She knelt down near the bed and looked Auro in the eye with a smile on her face. "That glove, is a treasury of my teachings, wear it with pride." Once she finished speaking, a little baby tiger cat crawled over Auro's shoulder and looked down at the glove with him, it was Lithor as a baby. Auro slipped the glove over his finger and he clenched his fist, a smile came over his face.

Auro opened his eyes and noticed he was still walking with the others. They were about 5 stories up from the first floor now. Team Auro quickly ascended the stairs and ended up in an old, japanese styled, temple dojo. Statues lined the walls and a staircase was on the opposite end of the room. A man with blonde hair stood at bottom of that stair case, he had blonde hair and a Black Dragon's logo on his cheek. Doni remembered this man's face, it was Jax Bishop, the kind servant he first met all those years ago.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

Dragon Temple Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 1:04 pm

"Jax..." Doni said aloud, looking astonished, the look on his face was a mix of hatred, and pity.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

Dragon Temple Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 1:06 pm

Jax lifted his head once he heard his name, he saw Doni's face and a smile came across his face. "Hey, kid!" He shouted, he used to call Doni that a long time ago. "Glad to see you're back to witness the revealing of the Dragon Temple."
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

Dragon Temple Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 1:09 pm

"Why are you doing this Jax? You seem like such a nice guy." Doni began, he stood next to Auro, and Shadow was on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon Temple Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Temple Arc
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next