Fairy Tail Rebirth ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail Rebirth ©

Writing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 1:57 am

Time Transition: A half an hour later at the Magnolia Train Station

Auro had his arms crossed with Lithor now on his shoulder, Aiyaka and Doni stood at his sides silently, all at once, they stepped onto the train departing Magnolia Station and heading towards the Oshibana Station. With the train departing in four minutes, they all looked for an area to sit.
Back to top Go down
https://readfairytailrebirth.rpg-board.net
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 9:30 pm

Doni shrugged as he instantly disappeared. The other two saw a shadow slinking in between passengers, then him re appearing in front of a door, then opening it. An empty sitting area, like from the harry potter movies and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 9:44 pm

The train was just starting to move as they found their seats. "Well this is exciting, my first job in Fairy Tail," Aiyaka said to break the ice. She tapped her foot on the floor, anxious to get to their destination.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:16 pm

Auro sat in a window seat on the train, other passengers entered their rail car and the train started moving. He had his arms crossed and he had his head turned to look out the window. "You'll get your guild card from Harumi if we complete this job and arrive back at the guild safely." He replied to Aiyaka. "Plus," He continued. "You're apart of us now, I'll always be by your side.

Last edited by Auro Ikeda on Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:58 pm

Doni sighed as he sat away from the others. He closed his eyes and raised his hands to the top of his head, shortly dozing off.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 3:32 pm

"If? You make it sound like we won't complete the job," Aiyaka said,"The job doesn't sound too hard." She looked out the window, "And thanks, It's nice to know I have someone there to help."
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 5:06 pm

Auro lifted his head and steered his gaze away from the window, his arms lowered and he held onto his stomach. "If, as in, you're the one who has to complete this job to prove your worth in the guild, shadow brain and I are only here to make sure you don't get into trouble."
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 1:04 am

An hour or two later at the Oshibana Train Station

The train doors opened and Auro rushed out onto the solid ground. He shook his head and Lithor sat on his shoulders, the others followed out after him.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 3:17 pm

Doni walked out, well. Stumbled out, his face green and his cheeks were puffed out.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 3:40 pm

Aiyaka looked around at the station. "The flyer said the author was here at the station, right?"
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 3:54 pm

"Yeah, let's head into the station and look around." Auro replied. He stretched his arms up and cracked his back as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 4:18 pm

"Why can't we just walk." Doni said, barfing in the background before catching up with the others.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 4:24 pm

Inside the packed train station, the three wizards and the exceed made their way through the crowd and snuck up some stairs to the upper floors of the train station, only trained personnel were allowed up there, so they couldn't afford to get caught.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 4:30 pm

"Guess we should just start trying rooms?" Aikyaka whispered to the other two, as she slowly opened a random door a crack to peek inside.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 4:34 pm

Auro nodded his head as Lithor flew ahead of him. "Splitting up would be a good idea." He said in an average tone, not a whisper or yell.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 4:39 pm

Doni nodded and sunk into the floor, as a shadow he slid under doors, etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 5:39 pm

Aiyaka split up from them and continued checking doors down another hallway.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 5:44 pm

A few minutes passed and Lithor pushed open the door to an empty room, crates were scattered along the walls and a chair was placed in the middle of the room, ropes made a circle around the legs of the chair as if something used to be tied into the seat, a purple book was sitting on it. Lithor levitated down to the ground and looked on the wall behind the chair, a black logo was painted on the wall and the logo looked like this.
The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 4 Succubus_Eye_Mark

Lithor moved into the hallway and shouted. "Hey guys, come check this out!" The other three were scattered throughout the hallway and they rushed over to him.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 5:53 pm

"That's weird." Aiyaka picked up the book and walked up to the wall to get a closer look. "What does this logo even stand for?" she said, flipping open the book.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 5:58 pm

"That's the logo for the dark guild, Succubus Eye." Auro replied through gritted teeth, he stepped past the chair and stared at the symbol intently, a fire started forming around his fist.

Lithor walked over to the chair and lifted the rope that was lying around the chair. He looked up and saw the cover of the book as Aiyaka was flipping through pages. "The book of Sundown.." He muttered, Looking at the bottom of the cover, he saw the author's name, it was 'Samantha Takahashi', the author they were supposed to rescue. "Do you think Succubus Eye turned the author into a book?" He asked in a curious tone.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:51 pm

"Either that, or they. Ate her." Doni said, popping up behind Aiyaka, scaring her.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 7:23 pm

Aiyaka jumped a bit but regained her composure and said,"I don't think it was either of those, but it's pretty certain now that she was taken by the Succubus Eye."
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 7:28 pm

The sound of bricks smashing echoed throughout the room. Auro punched a hole in the wall right where the Succubus Eye symbol was, smoke rose from the wall and his hand. "Keep hold of that book, Aiyaka. We're going to go return it." With that, he jumped through the hole in the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4