Fairy Tail Rebirth ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail Rebirth ©

Writing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Dragons Arc

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:16 pm

"You dare lay on the head of Reed Blackstone?!" The titan shouted. He spun his head around. Since his hair was wet, Auro and Lithor flew off and smacked into the side of a cavern wall. Lithor grabbed onto the collar of Auro's waistcoat and lifted him up into the air where he could stare dead on into the titan's eyes.

Bellos bent his body down and threw both his arms to his sides, chains sprouted from the ground and made a wall that blocked most of the poison arrows. One went past and striked the side of his shoulder, ripping his cloak clean through. "Nice.." He muttered.
------------------------
"That's a good name, for me anyways." Shadow replied.
Back to top Go down
https://readfairytailrebirth.rpg-board.net
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:19 pm

"It fits me as well. I'm a shadow dragon slayer." Doni began. " How about you come with me, a friend of mine has a friend that would be happy to have someone to hang out with, that's like him."
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:20 pm

"You'd really do that?" Shadow asked. He stood up and followed after Doni. "You wouldn't ditch me like the other dragon slayer would, would you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:24 pm

With her free arm Aiyaka launched a wave of poison from her hand at Bellos.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:25 pm

"Not at all. I'm alone, and it's getting boring." Doni said, and knelt down. "Where are you from?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:28 pm

Bellos lunged forward and dodged the wave of poison, he clenched his fist and a chain wrapped around it. Once he got close enough, he threw a punch into Aiyaka's cheek.

Reed lifted his hand and threw a punch at Auro and Lithor. Juking to the side, Lithor flew into the air and aimed Auro down at the Titan's eyes. Auro clapped his hands together and a wave of fire ignited his hands, he started throwing fireballs into the titan's eyes.
--------------------------------------
"I used to be the friend of a child in the Lamia Scale guild. He was a dragon slayer just like yourself." Shadow replied. "A lightning one infact. Although one day, he just, left, and I don't remember much past then, I only remember that people in white cloaks kidnapped me from Lamia Scale and you freed me today."
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:29 pm

"I see." Doni said, thinking for a moment. "Well don't worry Shadow. I'll never let that happen to you again." He said, and looked around. "Hop on my shoulder, let's go find my friends."
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:35 pm

Aiyaka caught the punch and tossed him to the side, kicking in the side with a boost from awesome magical poison powah.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:38 pm

A pair of wings appeared on Shadow's back and he lifted himself up in the air, landing on Doni's shoulder, the wings disappeared.
-----------------------
Bells lifted his head up from a rock he was lying on and muttered to himself. "The Books were right..." He stood up and wiped dust off his cloak. "Your magic power is greater than I thought, I'll have to step it up." He gave a laugh and chains sprouted from his fingers like whips, he thrust them forward and they wrapped around Aiyaka's waist, arms, and legs. He threw her to the side and she smacked into a wall of the cavern, hard. He threw them out again and the chains started dragging her along the wall, she bounced against the wall as cracks were made within it's rock.

Reed lifted his hand and tried to smack Lithor out of the sky. When his hand came close, Auro flipped over it and started running down his arm, he got up close and threw a fire punch directly into his cheek, causing the titan to stumble in the water.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:39 pm

Doni made his way to the area Auro and Aldrick were locked up, now seeing that Aldrick was gone.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:41 pm

"This area seems familiar to me.." Shadow murmured. "Do you have any idea where to go next?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:43 pm

"No clue." Doni muttered, he knelt by where the chains were that held Aldrick, and sighed. He stood straight, and then exited the room.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:44 pm

Aiyaka grabbed a hold of one of the chains and yanked it so Bellos flew into a pillar.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:48 pm

Bellos flipped and his feet landed against the pillar he hit. He yanked the chains back away from Aiyaka causing her to fly towards him. He launched himself from the pillar and threw a punch directly into her cheek as she rushed towards him, mid-air.

Lithor lifted Auro up off the titan's shoulder as he stumbled. Reed lifted his left hand and clenched a fist, the water below him lifted up. He threw the fist at Auro and the water started flying towards him and Lithor like a tsunmai. "He's a water wizard too?!" Auro and Lithor shouted with unison. Auro held his hands up and formed a fire barrier in front of him and Lithor, evaporating a hole through the tsunami as it passed.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:52 pm

Aiyaka flew back from the hit but used twin fang in the process, which shot at Bellos from either side.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:55 pm

Bellos released the chains after Aiyaka's Twin Fang attack made contact, the two fell to the ground and quickly stumbled to their feet.

While distracted by the tsunami, Reed slapped Auro and Lithor across the cavern. They flew past Aiyaka at an immense speed missing her by a few inches, and they hit a wall causing a crater to form in it.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:02 am

Aiyaka rushed Bellos again, this time aiming a grip strike to his face. Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 7 Poison_Dragon%27s_Grab
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:05 am

Bellos flew back after the attack. He threw his hands up and chains came up from behind Aiyaka, attacking her back and ripping the back of her shirt.

Auro watched Aiyaka's attack and it took his distraction away from Reed. When he and Lithor turned their heads towards the cavern lake, they saw his titan fist already coming towards then. The two shouted in surprise just as the fist smashed them against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:10 am

"Poison Dragon Roar!" From the spot she stood, Aiyaka had a direct shot at Bellos.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:15 am

Bellos slid along the ground from the previous attack and he wasn't quick enough to dodge the Poison Dragon's Roar, he got caught up in the middle of it. When the attack cleared, he was knocked out against the cavern wall.

The fist that slammed Auro and Lithor against the wall was slowly getting pushed back. Auro was seen stressing his arms against the force and he slowly pushed the fist away, his body was bloody. The ground around his feet cracked as he shouted, flames surrounded his body and he successfully pushed the fist back. With Reed stunned from that, Lithor flew Auro up onto his arm and he quickly ran up to Reed's face, he threw a punch directly into his eye and an air barrier exploded around Auro's fist. Reed's body shrunk and his body fell into the water.

Lithor floated down to the ground and dropped Auro on his feet, the fight was over.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:18 am

Aiyaka watched as Auro delivered the final blow. "Woohoo! We did it!" Though they were both battered and beaten.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:21 am

Auro stumbled forward and caught his balance. "Yep." He muttered, placing a hand on Aiyaka's shoulder he started asking questions. "Where do we go now?" He seemed dazed from the punch thrown at him from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:28 am

"Beats me, what do you think Lithor?"
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:34 am

Lithor shook his head to get his mind back into shape, scratches were all over his body. "We should probably look around the cavern, and then head back up to find Mako and Doni." Auro and Aiyaka started looking around the cavern to find anything that may be of use in the future, although their fight was now finished. Meanwhile, another fight was going on, a fight that would change the course of this whole journey entirely.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:26 pm

Aldrick quickly turned his head and lifted his arm to block a punch from a girl in a white cloak. This girl had black hair that rested near her shoulders, her name was Aelin Calalith, she was the leader of the Black Dragon's Seven Shadows, the team of mages that attacked him and Auro earlier. The two were in a cavern similar to what Auro and Aiyaka in, however this was lower in the ground, and it held a special purpose to it.

Aldrick flicked his arm and dodged Aelin's attack, she flipped mid-air and threw her foot at his face, he ducked and spun around, throwing an uppercut into her jaw. She flipped and slammed her feet onto his head, hitting the ground, she rolled to the right and tripped Aldrick, who did a back handspring off the ground. The two got up and got into a fighting position. Aelin lunged forward and threw the first punch, Aldrick dodged to the side and grabbed her arm, he threw her around and tossed her into a nearby cavern wall. She quickly got out of the wall and held her hands up. "Fire Make: Bullets!" She shouted. Small fire bullets rapidly shot out of her finger tips towards Aldrick. He lifted his hand up and a magic circle appeared in front of his finger tips, he reversed the magic of the fire bullets and made them fire back at Aelin. Aelin had a face of glee as the bullets smacked into the cavern wall around her, causing dust and smoke to form around her, blocking Aldrick's view. Once the smoke cleared, she was gone. Aldrick turned his head around although he wasn't quick enough, Aelin came up from behind and wrapped her arms around his neck, forcing him to the ground. She choked him for a few moments until he rolled to the side and smashed her into the ground.

Aelin screamed out in pain as the ground cratered around the two, she pushed him off and quickly hopped into the air, slamming a fire foot down onto his chest. Aldrick grabbed her foot and tossed her to the side, doing a cartwheel, she landed against a cavern wall and shot off from it. Aldrick got to his feet and a headbutt was delivered to his chest within an instant. He coughed from the sudden attack and stumbled back, the wind was knocked out of him and he was stunned. Aelin took this chance and held her hands to her side, a dark magic formed in her hands. Aldrick slowly regained his breath and tried to block her attack as she tossed it towards him. He was too late to reflect it and the dark magic smashed into his body, engulfing him with it. He shouted in pain as it tore through his body and mind. Slowly lifting his hands up, he used the last of his energy to throw the dark magic back at Aelin, she held her hand up and the magic disappeared before it hit her. Aldrick stood up straight and huffed as if he was tired from battle, although he wasn't going to give up yet. Aelin gave a snicker and held her hand up, snapping her fingers, she gave a sadistic smile. Aldrick's eyes widened once she snapped her fingers and all of his magic energy and will to fight was sucked out of him, he kept his eyes wide and his body fell to the side. Hitting the ground on his side, he was down for the count, one of the strongest S-Class wizards in Fairy Tail was defeated within several minutes.

Meanwhile...
Doni and Shadow quickly ascended the floors of the Black Dragon's guild hall until they were back on the first floor. The two decided to head up past the second floor and find Mako.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Dragons Arc
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next