Fairy Tail Rebirth ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail Rebirth ©

Writing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Dragons Arc

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 8:14 pm

Doni walked down a long corridor on the second floor, "It's odd that we haven't heard anything from anyone, they couldn't have left without me.." Doni began, and then trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 8:17 pm

Doni walked for several long minutes, and ascended multiple floors until he saw the flashing image of Mako running down a corridor. He called out her name and she quickly turned around giving him a death stare.
Back to top Go down
https://readfairytailrebirth.rpg-board.net
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 8:33 pm

"Where are you going?" He asked, walking over to her. "And where's the others?"
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 8:35 pm

"No, I haven't seen the others." Mako replied. She shifted her eyes and stared at Shadow, he seemed a little frightened by her attitude. "Who's the cat?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 8:38 pm

"That's Shadow." Doni said, grinning. "I saved him from one of the seven wizards," He stated. "Where are you going in such a rush?"
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 8:39 pm

"No time to explain, just follow me." She muttered, she started running off down the hallway where she was originally headed.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 8:44 pm

Doni sighed, and began running after her. Since the corridor was narrow, he had to run directly behind her instead of next to her. "Why are you by yourself?" He asked, slowing down a bit so that he didn't step on her heels.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 8:46 pm

Mako didn't reply, she kept running. She and Doni eventually made it to a doorway, where Mako pushed it open revealing a large dining room. The floor was made out of concrete and decorated with japanese writing and colors. Pillars were in the corners of the room, and on the far end of the room, were two staircases that ascended up to a higher level in the room to become one staircase, which ascended onto the next floor. Samuru was standing on the second level of the dining room and he stared down at the two. "Welcome!" He shouted, a drink was in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 8:53 pm

Doni reached up to pick Shadow up. He sat him down on the floor and stepped up, standing next to Mako. He didn't say anything, but he just stared up, his fists clenched.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 9:00 pm

"Come for dinner with your father for the first time in over a decade?" Samuru called down to Mako. Mako remained silent for a few moments until a look of anger washed across her face. "Why are you doing this?" She shouted, she never once asked him this in the past.

"I couldn't bear the truth upon your shoulders, so I fear I cannot tell you." He replied. He took a sip of the drink he was holding.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 9:01 pm

In a second, Doni was next to Samuru, holding the glass in his own hand. "It'd be in your best interest to tell her." He said through gritted teeth, he had a shadow blade in his free hand, which was a few centimeters from Samuru's eye.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 9:03 pm

Samuru gave a smile, before Doni could finish his sentence, a blast of light shot into his side, Doni flew across the room and smashed into a wall within a second. Mako grit her teeth and started running towards her father from across the room.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 9:13 pm

Doni stood up, gripping his side. He held his hand out towards his right, drawing shadows in towards him. A few minutes passed and he stood, his hands ignited in a black shadow. He growled under his breath, and stood at a ready position, waiting for what was next.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 9:14 pm

Samuru held his hand and caught Mako's fist she threw at him. Wind flowed around her hand and she tried pushing against his force, yelling as she did so. Samuru gave a laugh and threw Mako directly at Doni.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 9:18 pm

Doni caught her with ease. He sat her on her feet and then ran, turning into shadow form just as he neared where Samuru was. He became human form, mid air. Since Samuru was up higher, Doni was now at eye level. "SHADOW DRAGON'S ROAR!" He yelled, and drew in shadows from around him.

Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 Shadow_Dragon's_Roar
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 9:20 pm

Samuru's body glowed yellow just before the attack, he flew into the air and barely dodged the Shadow Dragon's Roar. "Heavenly Body Magic: Meteor!" He shouted, he shot further up into the air and shot down towards Doni, hitting him directly in the back and sending him flying down into the ground, a crater made around his body.

Mako jumped in the air and threw a wind kick at Samuru's head, making contact he stumbled to the side while still hovering in mid-air.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 9:24 pm

Doni groaned as he pulled himself out of the crater. He looked at Samuru, and then began to pull in shadows from around him. "Shadow Dragon's Eruption!" He shouted, and shot a ball of shadow's at him.

Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 Shadow_Dragon's_Eruption
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 9:29 pm

The force of the shadow eruption slowly pushed Samuru up to the ceiling. He crossed his arms like an X and aimed down at Doni, yellow light formed around his body and erupted around him, destroying the Shadow Eruption. "Heavenly Blast!" He shouted. He uncrossed his arms, his hands were engulfed in yellow light, he aimed both the attacks at Doni and Mako. Shooting a blinding light at the two of them, Mako got pushed back into a wall, and Doni got pushed further into the ground.

Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 Heavenly_Blast
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 9:32 pm

Doni held his arms at an X, they were fully engulfed in shadows, he pushed at the Heavenly Blast, and slowly began gaining power over Samuru, he floated up further and further, and then in one quick motion, uncrossed his arms and spit out shadows, adding what was needed to his blast.

The entire blast of magic, shadow and light hit Sumuru at once.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 9:36 pm

Samuru flew back from the attack, he flipped and his feet landed against a pillar, the force cracked the material the pillar was made out of. He held his hand up and aimed it at Doni. "Heaven's Palm!" A light shot out of his hands and hit Doni with full force.
Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 Heaven_Palm

Mako jumped in the air while Samuru was distracted from his attack, she held her hands up and crossed her fingers together, gusts of wind shot from her hands and smashed into Samuru, sending him into a nearby wall.
Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 Emera_Baram
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 9:42 pm

Doni jumped up, doing a back flip. His head barely dodged the blast, and then he landed on his feet again. "Shadow Dragon's Waxwing Flash!" He yelled, catching Samuru off guard due to Mako's attack.

Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 Shadow_Dragon's_Waxwing_Flash
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 9:45 pm

Samuru hopped out of the wall and held his hand up, pointing it at Mako. "Heavenly Beams!" He shouted. Tons of yellow light arrows shot out towards Mako, hitting her all at once.
Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 Heavenly_Beams

While this attack was going on, Samuru's body glowed yellow and he lifted himself out of the wall, he activated the meteor spell once again and flew directly at Doni, hitting him in the side and throwing several punches at him.
Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 Meteor
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 9:50 pm

"Shadow Dragon's Scales!" Doni yelled, and began throwing sphere shaped black scales at Samuru.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 9:51 pm

Samuru lifted his hands and light erupted from the ground, blocking the shadow scales. Smoke slowly simmered in between the two and Samuru started to talk. "Nice.." He gave a laugh. "That dragon really taught you well, what was her name again?"
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 9:53 pm

"Shidan.." Doni said, and everything in the room faded from his vision, as he began to remember something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Dragons Arc
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next