Fairy Tail Rebirth ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail Rebirth ©

Writing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Dragons Arc

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 9:57 pm

Doni's childhood flashed before his eyes, him being raised by the shadow dragon Shidan, how he would hug her every time he saw her. He remembered all the things she taught him ever since finding him as a child, abandoned by his parents. Then one day, she just disappeared, Zac found him and decided to take him in on his own. Although... He lied, he took Doni to the Black Dragons to serve as a sacrifice for another dragon's revival. The thought angered Doni, he remembered his brother talking with a man, the guildmaster of the Black Dragons, a man with absolute power it seemed. This man was standing right in front of him, and he looked as if Doni hardly made a scratch on him.

He then remembered one attack Shidan warned him about, one that would take both lives of the user and the target without a single trace, absorbing both of them into the shadows. He had to do it, or else this would never end.
Back to top Go down
https://readfairytailrebirth.rpg-board.net
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 9:58 pm

"Something wrong?" Samuru asked, he gave a laugh and swiped his arm, light arrows shot out and towards Doni.
Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 9 Heavenly_Arrows
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:02 pm

Doni didn't move away from the light arrows, he simple raised a shadow ignited hand. Moving slightly, he pushed the arrows away from him as they reached him. Mako, Shadow, and Samuru could all see shadows begin attracting to Doni's body. "Shadow, find Auro. He'll take care of you." He said, and then shouted. "SHADOW DRAGON, ABOSRB!" And every shadow that was in the room, which had been inside of Doni, expelled and moved directly at Samuru.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:04 pm

A fist hit Doni in the cheek causing him to stumble to the side, the shadows in his spell dispersed and the spell was cancelled. Doni lifted his head and saw Auro with his fist extended and an angry look on his face. Mako was laying on the ground near Shadow. Aiyaka and Lithor were by her side, they were all staring at the two. Even Samuru was shocked and all he could do was stare.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:12 pm

Doni looked at Auro, his face blank of emotion. All of a sudden, Doni's eyes got their spark back and his mouth turned into a teeth filled grin. He did nothing but hug Auro, knowing that he was now going to live, and that the two of them could defeat Samuru, together.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:16 pm

Auro lifted his hands and pushed Doni off of him. "What do you think you're doing?" He asked. "You're in the middle of a fight, you're not here to get distracted or run away, you're here to finish it."
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:23 pm

Doni couldn't help but laugh. "Well then mister suicide hotline." He said, and turned, his fist igniting a dark black shadow. " SHADOW DRAGON'S ROAR!" He yelled, Samuru was still in awe from before, so he wasn't ready.

Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 9 Shadow_Dragon's_Roar
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:26 pm

The shadow dragon roar faded and Samuru was still standing upright. He gave a small laugh and his body was heavily scratched. Doni was about to move in for another attack when Samuru fell forward onto his face from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:28 pm

Doni stared at Samuru's body, he couldn't help but feel accomplished. He turned to Lithor. "I've got someone I want you to meet," He said. Acting as if the fast few minutes never happened.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:29 pm

Doni walked over to the rest of the group and helped Mako up from the ground. She stumbled and rested her arm on Aiyaka's shoulder to keep her balance. "Is that who?" Lithor asked, pointing to Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:31 pm

"Indeed." Doni said, walking over to Shadow. "Shadow, this is Lithor. Lithor, this is Shadow." He began. "I saved Shadow from one of the seven wizards."
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:32 pm

Lithor waddled over and held a hand out towards Shadow. "Nice to meet you." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:33 pm

Shadow was hesitant at first, but then he held out his paw and shook his. "You too, Lithor." He said shyly, but then he stood up straight, and looked around at everyone. This was his new home.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:34 pm

Auro gave an assuring smile towards Shadow and lifted his head up to face Doni. "You did it Shadow queen." He replied, he lifted his hand and held a thumbs up. "It's over."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Dragons Arc
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9