Fairy Tail Rebirth ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail Rebirth ©

Writing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel] Empty
PostSubject: Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel]   Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:07 pm

Auro pulled a piece of paper off the job request board in the middle of the Fairy Tail guild hall. He read over it, he was to safely deliver a rail car of gold to Mrs. Anastasia, all the way in Onibus Town. Mrs. Anastasia was the wife of the mayor in Onibus Town, and she is heir to one of the richest families in all of Fiore. Auro looked through the piece of paper and it stated that the gold was already loaded onto a train car ready for someone to deliver, and the one who delivered all of the gold was to be rewarded with 50,000 jewels.

Auro rolled the paper up and slid it into the pocket on his waist coat. He looked around the guild hall to see if anyone was willing to go with him, he didn't like taking jobs on alone. Hikaru and Zack were already out on a job, so was Aiyaka, Lithor went along with her. He didn't have anyone else other than Mako, and he wouldn't want to spend all that time alone with her, she would end up killing him.
Back to top Go down
https://readfairytailrebirth.rpg-board.net
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel]   Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:09 pm

"Well would you look at that fire face. 50,000 jewels. And I know you can't do that much on your own, so I guess you need a hand hm?" Doni asked, grinning as he leaned against a nearby table.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel]   Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:14 pm

Auro looked over at Doni and noticed him as the only one willing to take on the job. Thinking for a moment, he started talking. "Where's Mako? I was wondering if she wanted to help me." He gave a small laugh through a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel]   Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:22 pm

"Not a good idea, she's recently been visited by 'mother nature.' But hey, you do you." Doni simply stated, holding his hands up as he began to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel]   Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:25 pm

Auro exhaled out a sigh and started walking towards the door. He lifted his hand up and shouted back to Doni without turning around. "Hey, you can come if you want, it isn't too hard of a job where you can get your hands dirty, shadow queen." He now walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel]   Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:29 pm

"Oh madam flame, don't be so happy, I'm only coming for the jewels." Doni said, turning to head out the door.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel]   Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:31 pm

"I'd say we split it 26 thousand, to 24 thousand." Auro replied. "Remember, I need the money for other people as well."
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel]   Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:45 pm

"And you think I don't?" Doni retorted as they walked, he didn't look back as he spoke, just slightly tilted his head back.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel]   Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:49 pm

Auro lifted his hand and shook it. "I'm not meaning that, but now that you mention it.." He kept walking.

A little while later, the two were sitting in an empty storage rail car at the back of a train. They were sitting around with crates of gold dotting the walls around them, the train was heading towards Onibus Town, and coming from Magnolia, it would take an hour or two to get there, all was quiet in the rail car.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel]   Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:58 pm

" So, who do you have to look after?" Doni asked, after twiddling his thumbs for a while.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel]   Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:01 am

Auro was leaning on a crate of gold, one of his arms was resting on his stomach and holding onto his side. Rolling his head down to stare at Doni, he groggily started to speak. "Well I have myself, and I have Lithor to look after, he and I are mainly the only ones, although sometimes if I make enough money, I give extra jewels to that new girl in the guild, so she can have some help with her rent."
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel]   Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:03 am

"I see. I mainly donate the majority of my earnings to the orphanage two blocks down from the guild." Doni said, leaning back against a crate of gold, scratching his head before yawning.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel]   Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:05 am

Auro lifted his head again and continued speaking groggily. "You keep some of it to pay your rent right? Don't you live in the Male ward of the guild, or do you have your own apartment?"
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel]   Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:09 am

"Eh, normally in the male ward, or outside on the roof depending on the weather." Doni shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel]   Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:10 am

Auro lifted his head in acknowledgement. "Sounds cool I guess."
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel]   Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:20 am

"Mhm." Doni said silently before laying his head back, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel]   Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:30 am

Auro slowly lifted himself up and moved quietly out of the rail car, allowing Doni to sleep, if that's what he was doing. He opened the door and walked over to an open railing looking down onto the passing ground below. Leaning over the railing and peering down at the ground, he exhaled his cheeks and looked as if he was about to puke.

All while doing this, a sword cut the cables connecting the rail car filled with gold from the rest of the train, the rail car kept pace with the rest of the train, however it slowly lowered in speed creating a small gap between the train, and the rail car Auro and Doni were on.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel]   Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:40 pm

Doni sighed as he stood up, he wasn't asleep. "What's going on now?" He muttered, poking his head out of the train car. "Oh..." He said, as he watched the rest of the train continue without them.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel]   Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:42 pm

Auro lifted himself off up the rail after he heard Doni's voice. Now that his mind was cleared, he looked down at the ground he noticed it stop moving. "What did you do?" He asked Doni.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel]   Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:45 pm

"Me?" Doni asked, offended. "I didn't do anything. What did you do?"
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel]   Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:47 pm

Auro shot off of the railing until he was a few centimeters away from Doni's face. He tensed his eyebrow to give a death stare directly into Doni's eyes. "Are you saying I did something, shadow breath?" He asked through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel]   Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:50 pm

"Listen here fire face." Doni said, stepping up, partially looking down at Auro, about a foot away from them. "All I know, is that I was laying down, I wake up. You're gone and the train is leaving. I don't mean to point fingers but.." Doni said, and pointed at Auro.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel]   Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:52 pm

The two started arguing for a while until the door leading into the rail car burst open smacking into the two heroes, they flew off the rail car and landed on the tracks, looking up they saw 4 people in all black and white spandex with ninja masks on their faces. each of them were in a different ninja pose.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel]   Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:54 pm

"Ha." Doni said, bending over laughing. He fell to the ground, laughing like crazy. "They're. They're in spandex." He said, trying to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel]   Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:59 pm

Auro lifted himself up and blinked as the ninja group continued striking different poses. The one in the front started shouting as they continued to pose.
"Hello there!" He started, the group did another pose. "The Bandit Ninja Gang is here!" Another one said. "To not only produce fear within yourselves!" A third one said. "But to deliver all of the gold in this rail car to their rightful owner!" The fourth one shouted, each of them did one final pose and shouted as if they were a cheer leading squad.

Auro stood up and wiped dust off his pants. He shifted his eyes to look at the Bandit Ninja Gang and clenched his right fist, a fire ignited around it. As soon as it did, the Ninja gang moved out of their poses and scooted away from Auro and Doni in fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel]   Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Safely Deliver Gold to Mrs. Anastasia III [50,000 Jewel]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next