Fairy Tail Rebirth ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail Rebirth ©

Writing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc Empty
PostSubject: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:28 pm

In a land, far far away, lies the kingdom of Fiore, a small peaceful nation of only 17 million and a place filled with magic. Found in every home, bought and sold in every marketplace, magic is merely a tool, a mundane part of every day life. For some however, magic is an art and they have devoted their lives to it's practice. These, are the wizards, banded together into magical guilds, they plan their skills in search of fame and fortune. Many such guilds dot the landscape of Fiore, but there is a certain guild, in a certain town, that soars high above the rest, one from which countless legends have been born, a guild that will no doubt continue to create legends far into the future. It's name, is Fairy Tail.
Back to top Go down
https://readfairytailrebirth.rpg-board.net
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:50 am

Fairy Tail has it's fair share of members, each of which have their own story, yet the story of one certain group of mages that will band together is yet to be uncovered.

This story starts off with the appearance of a girl named, Aiyaka Imai. A girl who has practiced magic all her life hoping to become a mage in the wonderful guild of Fairy Tail, she is known across the land of Fiore for her astounding skills in Poison Magic. The sky was dark and the stars dotted the sky, Aiyaka decided to take a midnight stroll in the city of Mongolia, where she lived, and the home of Fairy Tail. The city was still lively even this late at night.

Last edited by Auro Ikeda on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:39 pm

Aiyaka sat at a cafe across from the Fairy Tail Guild. The edition of Sorcerer's Weekly she was reading was mainly focused on the mages of Fairy Tail. She sighed and took a sip of her coffee, looking over at the guild. As if magically someone would come over and invite her to join. "Like that'll ever happen," Aiyaka muttered under her breath and continued reading the magazine.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:44 pm

Shortly after finishing her coffee, she closed the magazine and exited the cafe. Deciding to head home, she noticed a short and weak looking, elderly man running a small fruit stand selling fruits of all kinds to those who passed him. They were incredibly cheap, fruits ranging from 1 jewel up to 4 jewels, they looked fresh as well.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:47 pm

Aiyaka approached the fruit stand and picked up an apple. "Uh, how much?"
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:49 pm

"That will be 3 jewels." The elderly man said. He had his eyes squinted and a smile across his face. When Aiyaka payed the man, he looked her up and down. "Say, you look like a young lad who's had experience with magic. Are you a wizard?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:51 pm

"Yeah, I guess you could say that," Aiyaka said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:53 pm

The elderly man scratched his chin and nodded. The street they were on was completely empty other than the two at the stand, and another customer, a man completely covered in dark clothing, who was looking at fruits at the same stand. "Are you at least in a guild or do you not have a preference with them?" The elderly man asked Aiyaka.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:59 pm

"I wish. Fairy Tail seems like a really nice guild, but those wizards are all so powerful," Aiyaka said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:04 pm

The old man nodded, he closed his eyes and all went silent except the rambling of the other man looking around. Aiyaka lifted her apple and took a bite, out of the corner of her eye she saw the man dressed in all black lift his hand up, his palm facing towards her, on his palm, was the emblem of the Phantom Lord guild, a guild recreated not even two years ago. He flicked his hand and a white magic shot out of his hand and went into her nose, Sleeping magic, she dropped the apple and closed her eyes, stumbling back she fell to the ground.

A long while later, Aiyaka lifted her head, she was tied to a chair by ropes in the middle of a dark room that appeared to be in the middle of an empty warehouse.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:12 pm

"The heck?" Aiyaka pulled against the ropes, which started to fizzle from the poison on her hands. She surveyed to room to make sure no one was around, and for escape routes.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:15 pm

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, sleeping beauty." Aiyaka heard a voice say. She lifted her head and the dark room lit up to a dim lighting. She noticed two men standing in front of her, one was the man at the fruit stand that was dressed in all dark clothing, and another dressed in a casual attire, he had the Phantom Lord emblem on his forehead. "If you try anything, my friend here knows guns magic, he's not afraid of getting blood on his hands." He lifted his thumb and pointed to a third man standing to the side of Aiyaka, a gun pointing at her head and a magic spell already cast on the gun, ready to fire.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:22 pm

"Release me at once, or you'll be the one bleeding out," Aiyaka spat, though behind her bravado there was a hint of fear.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:24 pm

The man in the casual attire stepped back, for now, we'll call him Phantom Lord #1. "I see." He said, only to continue to speak. "You're that girl that knows Poison magic, right? I recognize your face." Giving a small laugh afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:29 pm

"Yeah? What of it?" Aiyaka wanted to know what they were after before she beat them to a pulp.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:34 pm

Phantom Lord #1 straightened his body. He crossed his arms and looked down at Aiyaka, the Guns Magic Mage still holding his pistol at her head, and the Sleep Magic Mage still sitting on the ground in front of her. "We brought you here for two reasons." He lifted a finger up. "One, we want you to join Phantom Lord no matter what you do." He lifted up another finger on the same hand. "Two, we want you to use your poison magic for.. things." He gave a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:35 pm

"That would be a no and a double no," Aiyaka replied,"Now how about you let me go, or someone's going to get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:38 pm

Phantom Lord #1 shook his finger. "Guns magic." As soon as he said that, the Guns Magic Mage tapped the front of his gun against her head. "I'm surprised, someone else in this situation would completely break down and do whatever we want them to do." He kneeled down in front of Aiyaka and got eye level with her. "Why is that?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:41 pm

Aiyaka drew a sharp breath at the gun tapping the side of her head. But then looked him right in the eyes. "Because you obviously need me," she bluffed.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:47 pm

"Smart girl." Phantom Lord #1 replied. All during their chat, several different Phantom Lord wizards were scattered across the warehouse doing their own thing, 20 of them at least, including the three around Aiyaka. However she was too busy to notice this from the sudden realization of what was happening. Once things calmed down, she noticed Phantom Lord #1 continue to speak again, he was however, interrupted.

A figure crashed through one of the windows leading into the empty warehouse room where Aiyaka was being held, the loud crunching sound of glass echoed throughout the room causing each of the Phantom Lord wizards to stop what they were doing and look. They noticed a man resting down on one knee as the glass fell to the floor around him, he had one hand resting in front of his knee, he was close enough for Aiyaka to notice a dark red Fairy Tail emblem on the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:52 pm

The figure lifted himself off the ground and the remaining glass shards fell to the ground. He wiped some off his shoulders and lifted his head up. "How many times do we have to tell you, Phantom Lord wizards," Crossing his arms he continued to speak. "Kidnapping someone isn't the way to recruit people into your guild."

Phantom Lord #1 had his full attention away from Aiyaka, he seemed scared, or at least his tough attitude was faded away now. Shooting a glance at Aiyaka he shouted. "Why did you call him here?!" After he said this, the Phantom Lord guild wizards scrambled around trying to attack the Fairy Tail wizard and the Guns Magic wizard tilted his gun away from Aiyaka's head in the confusion.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:57 pm

This gave Aiyaka enough time to burn through the ropes. She promptly knocked the gun out of the Guns Magic wizard's hand and knocked him across the room with a little Poison Magic, then turned to see who had crashed through the window.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:00 am

The man she saw had black hair, and wore a clean looking waist coat that was zipped up. He seemed as though the Phantom Lord wizards weren't much of a challenge, with a few simple fire attacks he knocked them across the room with ease, as some fell, others seemed to take their place and attacked both her and the Fairy Tail wizard, eventually Phantom Lord #1 decided to get into the fight as well.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:04 am

Holy crap he's a Fairy Tail wizard! Aiyaka thought to herself, as she sent a wave of poison at the Phantom Lord wizards, slamming a few into a wall.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:09 am

Phantom Lord #1 charged the Fairy Tail wizard and held his hand out. "White out!" He shouted, snow seemed to fall from the ceiling and it eventually covered the whole entire floor, snow fell on top of the Fairy Tail wizard's head causing him to lose sight for a few moments, yet he quickly dodged a punch through by the Phantom Lord wizard, he gained his sight back only to see the wizard throw his foot out, a spell was cast over it that completely turned his leg into rock hard snow. The Fairy Tail wizard jumped over the attack and spun his leg kicking his opponent in the neck, causing him to get dazed. Landing on the ground, the Fairy Tail wizard lit his whole entire right hand ablaze and slammed it into the Phantom Lord's cheek, sending him across the room and landing in a pile of snow, out cold. The rest of the Phantom Lord wizards were attacking Aiyaka.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next