Fairy Tail Rebirth ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail Rebirth ©

Writing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:18 am

Aiyaka created a dome of poison around her, which exploded outward at the wizards, knocking a few of them out and the others too weak to fight. After using most of her magic on that attack Aiyaka knelt down on the ground, breathing pretty hard.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:20 am

The snow was still in the room, on any flat surface that was within it as well, surprisingly, it wasn't cold. The Fairy Tail wizard had his hands resting on his waist as he looked around the room, eventually his gaze dropped on Aiyaka. "You alright?" He shouted from across the room.
Back to top Go down
https://readfairytailrebirth.rpg-board.net
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:27 am

"Yeah fine. Thanks for the assist, but I could've handled it myself," Aiyaka said, getting to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:30 am

Auro lifted his hand up and pulled down on a glove that he wore on his left hand, tightening his grip inside it. "Yeah, I guess." He had a small upbeat tone in his voice. "I could tell, you used that Poison magic in a great form." The Fairy Tail Wizard turned towards Aiyaka. "What's your name, and do you live anywhere here in Magnolia? I could assist you home if you want."
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:37 am

"Thanks, Aiyaka, and yeah not to far from the guild hall," Aiyaka said.  This time she got a closer look at Auro.  "Oh my god you're Auro Ikeda!  I was just reading about you in Sorcerer's Weekly!"  She was smiling ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:40 am

Auro rose an eyebrow at Aiyaka's statement. "I guess that's a yes to the helping you home?" He asked with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:50 am

"Yeah, of course!" Aiyaka exclaimed.  The two walked outside on their way to Aiyaka's house.  "So you're from Fairy Tail right?"  She gestures to the mark on his glove. "An how did you know where I was held up?"
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:55 am

Auro lifted both his hands up, the fingerless glove on his left hand that Aiyaka motioned too had the Fairy Tail emblem sewed onto it, on his the opposing hand, the emblem was tattooed onto the back of his hand with a wristband around his wrist. "Yeah." Auro replied. "Just a regular wizard in that guild, I'm surprised you knew who I was just by my looks." He wasn't used to this kind of publicity.

He lowered his hands down to his sides and shrugged his shoulders. "I was walking around tonight and I saw an old man selling fruit, I decided to buy some and he knew I was in Fairy Tail just like you. He told me what Phantom Lord had done to kidnap a girl, so I decided to help her out." He gave a sneer smile. "The way I tracked you is my little secret."

Last edited by Auro Ikeda on Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:05 am

Aiyaka looked down towards the ground with her mind racing on that statement, she then shrugged and changed the topic.  "Hey, this is going to sound crazy.  But do you think you could get them to let me join Fairy Tail?  You know I just met you, and you can go ahead and say no, but it would mean a lot to me," she rambled.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:08 am

"Uh huh." Auro lifted his hand up and spread his fingers along his chin. After a moment of thinking he spoke up again. "Sure, why not?" A large and quirky smile spread across his face. "But first, You have to answer a question I have."
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:14 am

"Sure! Anything!" Aiyaka smiled, she couldn't believe it was that easy to get into Fairy Tail.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:15 am

"I have two questions actually." Auro started. "First, where did you learn how to fight with Poison magic like that?"
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:18 am

"I dunno, I just kind of picked it up and taught myself along the way," Aiyaka replied.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:23 am

Auro's expression shot off in amazement. "Poison magic is hard to learn I heard, especially if you're teaching yourself." He shook it off. "Anyway, my second question was.." He stopped walking causing Aiyaka to turn around. Auro lifted a finger up and a smile spread across his face. "Do you ever want to fight me?" He asked with a small mischievous laugh in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:25 am

"Not unless you mind getting beat up," Aiyaka answered with a grin as they approached her house.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:28 am

Auro crossed his arms and gave a small pout as they walked, when they reached Aiyaka's front door he remained down on the sidewalk. "I'll be by in the morning to get you and I can show you to the guild where you can meet the other mages and apply to the master."
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:35 am

"Thanks a bunch!" Aiyaka walked up the steps and opened the door. "Tomorrow morning it is." She looked back and give him a small smile before closing the door.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:44 am

Timeskip: The Next Morning at 8:00 sharp

Auro knocked on the front door of Aiyaka's home. He pulled his arms back and crossed them behind his back. He had an animal on his shoulder, a small tiger looking cat, his name was Lithor. "Trust me, you'll like this girl, she's got a nice attitude." Auro spoke up to Lithor.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:54 am

Aiyaka opened the door. "Really to go to the guild?" She walked down the steps and started down the street. "Well c'mon."
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:58 am

Lithor sat with his arms crossed on Auro's shoulder. "Well she seems energetic, just like you." He had a small and cute voice much, perfect for his size. Auro jogged up to keep pace with Aiyaka. "The guild hall is just up the street. Only a block or two away."
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:06 am

"Great, race you there," Aiyaka called to Auro before sprinting toward the guild.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:09 am

Auro ran after Aiyaka and Lithor had to hold onto his coat so he didn't fall off Auro's shoulder. After a few minutes, Auro kicked open the door into the Fairy Tail hall with Aiyaka a few paces behind him. "We're back!" He shouted, as a small puff of fire shot from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:17 am

Aiyaka looked into the guild hall with all of the wizards staring at them because of Auro's yelling. "There's so many wizards," she whispered. Then shouted,"This is amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:09 pm

A shadow passed by the corner of Auro's eye, and then past Aiyaka. Behind them a hand landed on Auro's right shoulder and Aiyaka's left. "Nice of you to come back fire breath, and I see you brought another one of your one nighters as well." The mans voice was deep, and fluid as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:13 pm

Auro threw his fist back and punched the man in the face sending him into the guild hall. "What did you say, Storm cloud?!" Auro shouted as he stepped forward and locked eyesight with him.

Lithor was standing on the ground next to Aiyaka. "Don't mind those two, they get into fights all the time. The guy with the Shadow magic is Doni Gendo." Wings formed on Lithor's back and he floated up to eye level with Aiyaka.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next