Fairy Tail Rebirth ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail Rebirth ©

Writing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Dragons Arc

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:54 pm

The girl with the purple hair held her hand up and moved her hand around as if she was writing with a pencil mid air. The ground around Doni and Aiyaka completely shattered, along with the Black Dragon's symbol, and the two fell down into the dark abyss in the floor. Mako turned her head and watched in shock as the floor returned to normal within a few seconds leaving her and Lithor alone to fight.

Doni and Aiyaka fell for several minutes until the two were about to hit a rocky floor below them. They froze in the air a few inches above the ground and then dropped onto it. The two were in a rocky corridor with two opposite ways to go down.
Back to top Go down
https://readfairytailrebirth.rpg-board.net
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:56 pm

"Bastards." Doni spat. He began walking down the right path. He heard rattling chains coming from that way.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:57 pm

"Hey, wait!" Aiyaka scrambled to her feet and jogged after Doni.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:59 pm

Doni ignored Aiyaka, he had a look of Determination, and hatred. They came up on a door, and Doni grabbed the handle. Locked, of course. He stepped back, put his shoulder first. He rammed the door, it broke open, directly down the middle. The two parts fell to a heap on the floor outside, Doni then looked inside.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:01 pm

The room was empty, it wasn't the same room Doni had remembered. "Weird." he thought. Just then, shouts were heard further down the corridor, the voice that was shouting, was Auro.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:04 pm

Doni exited the room. His face was anger filled. He began sprinting down the corridor at full speed.

Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 5 Brunettes%20angry%20anime%20anime%20boys%20ao%20no%20exorcist%20rin%20okumura%201500x840%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_63
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:08 pm

Leaving Aiyaka in the dust, Doni continuing to run towards Auro's shouts, whether they were shouts of pain or not was unknown. He increased his speed as he remembered something, 10 years ago, he was running the way he came to escape the dangers that his shy and gentle child self couldn't handle. This time, he was running towards the danger as a confident adult who was capable of holding his own and willing to save lives of others. As he was running down the hall, he felt as if a coldness went right past him, he turned his head and his brain remade an image of him running away from the torture chamber with Aldrick. He shook his head and continued off towards the torture chamber.

Doni easily pushed open the doors to the torture chamber and saw Auro and Aldrick chained to the walls where he was 10 years ago. Auro was shouting and flames bursting around him in anger, the chains wouldn't melt so he would shout louder, and louder, getting angrier with each second. A light was glistening from behind the walls they were chained too.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:11 pm

Doni walked over to Auro. He grabbed onto the chains, yanking them, they came off just as they had ten years ago. He looked over at Aldrick. His eyes were the same black that they were back when Doni let him out of these chains before. He pulled Aldrick up by the collar. "This is your fault!" He screamed. Tightening his grip to the point that Aldrick could barely breath.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:13 pm

Aldrick was already out cold from the attack earlier, Doni was practically shouting to himself. Auro was a few feet away, kneeling on the ground and huffing as if he was out of energy. He stood up and walked over to Doni, grabbing him by the wrist. He shook his grip off of Aldrick and he looked Doni directly in the eyes. "Calm down." He said with an intense stare.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:16 pm

Doni looked at Auro, realizing that his best friend, and Rival was fine, his eyes turned back to normal. He fell to his knee's, and looked around, this room. All of the memories of the days that he was locked up in here began to return. "Zac.." Escaped his lips in a hushed tone.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:17 pm

Auro grabbed Doni's shoulder and lifted him up, he noticed Aiyaka standing off to the side and looked at Doni directly in the eyes. "What the hell is going on? Where is Lithor?" He seemed angry now, although not at Doni.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:19 pm

"He's with Mako, the uh." Doni said, trying to gain his thoughts. "The floor collapsed around me and Aiyaka, leaving Mako and Lithor with her father, and Wizard number seven."
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:24 pm

Auro ignored everything after Doni mentioned Mako. "What?!" He shouted. "She's here? Stealing all the action from us?" He seemed mad, although the light mentioned from before grew brighter causing Auro, Doni, and Aiyaka to turn their heads. Auro let go of Doni and hopped over the walls that he was chained too, dropping on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:28 pm

Doni followed Auro, not questioning it.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:33 pm

Aiyaka followed as well. The three stared forward and a larger portion of the room was revealed, two long staircases on each side of the room, with a large doorway at the end of it, it looked like a gate. A machine centered in the middle of the room, on the machine was a glass bubble, and inside the bubble, was a black cat. A woman with short, blonde hair that was spiked out along her neck was standing in front of it. "Now.. we'll try this again, cooperate this time!" She shouted, she lifted her finger and a purple magic circle appeared in her hand, the machine sparked yellow, like the light seen before, and the cat shouted out in pain, it seemed to be the same species as Lithor. "Hey!" Auro shouted, catching her attention.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:35 pm

"Auro, Aiyaka. Go find Lithor and Mako, I've got this." He said, as his hands ignited in a dark shadowy flame.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:36 pm

Auro patted Aiyaka on the shoulder and started running towards one of the staircases. The two quickly climbed up them leaving Doni to defend himself.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:39 pm

Back in the main room where Mako and Lithor were, things were getting heated in the middle of a fight. The purple haired girl was fighting Mako after her father left to take care of more serious matters. This girls name was Saeko Nightshade. Saeko whipped her head and her purple hair extended out, smacking into Mako's stomach. Mako grabbed onto Saeko's hair and swung her to the side, throwing her into one of the pillars in the room.
------------------------
The blonde haired girl turned around and stared at Doni, he could see a 7 printed on her cloak, she was one the Seven Shadows along with the purple haired girl on the first floor. "Who are you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:43 pm

"That's for me to know." Doni growled, and began running at her, as his shadow ignited fists hit her, causing a loud boom, and her flying back into a wall. "And for you to find out." He said as half of his arms became ignited in the black shadow, as he stood in a ready position.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:47 pm

The woman shot off from the wall, purple wings were sprouted from her back, she was using Dark Écriture magic. She flew towards Doni and kneed him in the stomach, sending him flying into the air. "Well I'll at least have the common courtesy to give you my name." She smiled. "My name is Tiffany Vorlein, and it's going to be the last name you'll hear." A sly smile spread across her face.
--------------------------------------
"Tornado Screw!" Mako shouted, she held her hand up and a magic circle appeared in front of her hand, a wind tunnel shot out from the circle and spun around like a screw, hitting Saeko in the stomach and pushing her further into the pillar.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:50 pm

"Actually. It may be the last name you hear." Doni yelled, as he leaped at her. "Shadow Dragons Roar!" He screamed, putting his hands to his mouth.

Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 5 Fire_Dragon's_Roar
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:53 pm

"Dark Écriture: Fade!" Tiffany shouted, she slashed her hand and Doni's Shadow Dragon Roar vanished into thin air. In the heat of the moment, Tiffany sped forward and grasped onto Doni's hair, she threw his head down towards the floor, but threw her knee up, smacking it directly onto his forehead.
----------------------------------
After Mako retired from her attack, Dust blocked her sight from Saeko in the pillar, she heard something in the floor, and purple hair sprouted up from the ground and wrapped around her feet, she was stuck. The smoke cleared and Saeko was seen with a smile, her hair was sticking in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:58 pm

Doni stood up, rubbing his forehead. "Big mistake." He grinned, and rushed at her. Right before he got close, he sunk into the floor as a shadow. His hands appeared from his shadow form, grabbing her legs. He yanked them, causing her to flip mid air. As she was about to hit the ground, Doni's upper body came up from the shadow, his fist raised. He upper cut her, which sent her flying across the room.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:01 pm

Tiffany flipped in the air and held her hands together. "Dark Écriture: Fear!" She shouted. This forced Doni to clench his head and imagine his worst fears possible, which damaged him in the process.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Saeko shot forward and punched Mako in the face, she flinched and threw a punch, landing it directly on Saeko's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:06 pm

Doni stood straight. He looked at the cat in the bubble and then at Tiffany. He jumped into the air, catching her off guard. The shadows that were on the ceiling, due to the lanterns on the walls were quickly absorbed. "SHADOW DRAGON'S ROAR!" He yelled, louder this time. He ate multiple shadows, which fueled the roar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Dragons Arc
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next