Fairy Tail Rebirth ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail Rebirth ©

Writing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Dragons Arc

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:44 am

"Wonderful, it's just about time for another guild hall brawl." Doni muttered.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:47 am

Auro clenched a fist and fire formed around it. "I still haven't forgotten about the last time you showed your ugly face here!" He shouted, he ran forward and jumped on a table underneath Aldrick, he jumped up and managed to get face to face with Aldrick, about to punch him in the face.

Aldrick's cocky smile stayed on his face and he held his hand up, flicking Auro in the chest with ease causing him to fly across the room and into a pillar.
Back to top Go down
https://readfairytailrebirth.rpg-board.net
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:48 am

"What kind of magic does he use?" Aiyaka wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:57 am

"Reflector Magic." Mako replied. "Putting it simply, he can take the strength in a person's magic attack and transfer the power into his own making him as strong as his opponent is, if not stronger."
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:11 am

"That's a pretty cool magic," Aiyaka said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:14 am

Auro shot out of the pillar he was in and went to throw another punch at Aldrick. Aldrick caught Auro's fist and flung him back onto the first floor, creating a small crater in the floorboards.

Mako stepped forward and started speaking. "Aldrick!" She shouted in a demanding voice, causing the whole guild to turn to her, even Aldrick himself. "That's enough!"

Aldrick's smile dropped and he started speaking. "Well it's that idiot's fault if he thinks he can beat an S-Class wizard so easily." He gave a cocky laugh.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:21 am

"Someone as stubborn as Auro could probably beat him under the right circumstances," Aiyaka offered.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:25 am

"Whatever." Aldrick replied, he hopped over the railing and landed on the ground right next to Auro's head. He walked over to the job bulletin board and looked on the side, pulling out a golden piece of paper for S-Class wizard. As he read over it, Auro lifted himself up from the ground and walked over to Aiyaka and Doni. "I have a plan, follow me." He limped out of the guild hall's front door.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:28 am

Doni sighed and followed, flipping Aldrick off as he exited.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:31 am

"I say we follow Aldrick on his quest." Auro stated as soon as they were outside. "We can show him what we're capable of, and he'll be forced to work alongside us, right?" Over the past few weeks, these three wizards have gone on multiple missions with one another, that they are even recognized as a official team of the Fairy Tail guild.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:33 am

"Are you crazy? An S-Class mission?"
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:34 am

"It will be a way to prove him that normal wizards are capable of taking on S-Class wizards." Auro cheerfully added, even though he wasn't so sure of this himself.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:05 pm

"I remember when Aldrick was a decent guy." Doni muttered to himself as he leaned against the outside of the guild hall.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:14 pm

The sound of crumpling paper was heard causing the three to turn their heads to the front doors of the guild hall. Alrdick stuffed the job request paper into his pocket and started walking down the street, not saying a word to Team Auro. It's as if someone, or something bad, just came up.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:50 pm

"Well come on then," Aiyaka said, walking after Aldrick.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:55 pm

The three stayed far enough so Aldrick couldn't tell they were following him. Lithor tagged along as well, although Team Auro wasn't sneaking as well as they should. Mako looked out of the guild hall's doors and noticed them tagging along with Aldrick, a frown came across her face and she walked further into the guild.

Later on...

Team Auro managed to sneak onto the same rail car as Aldrick, they were heading East of Magnolia. They carefully watched from their seats hoping he didn't notice them.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:08 am

Doni held his mouth. And mumbled. "When will this be over?"
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:09 am

Auro shrugged his shoulders. "I have no idea where we're headed. He took an S-Class Job, right?"
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:11 am

"Yep." Doni said, nodding and leaning out the window, his eyes sunken and glazed over.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:36 am

A few hours past and the sun was starting to set, the train stopped and Aldrick got off. Team Auro followed after him only to watch as he walked down a cleared path into a forested area. They stayed far behind and carefully followed. The forest was lush and green, and it was a few hundred miles West of Magnolia. Above the treeline, the heroes could see a large mountain range known as the 'Kodai Mountains'.

Auro watched the leaves rustle in the wind as Aldrick walked further and further toward the mountain range. "Where do you think he's heading?" He asked.

Last edited by Auro Ikeda on Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:37 am

"I don't know. Want me to ask him?" Doni muttered as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:48 am

Auro repeated what Doni said in a mocking voice. Lithor started to speak. "Isn't the Kuro Village up ahead?" He asked.

Aiyaka looked dumbfounded. "Kuro Village? What does that mean?"

Auro tilted his head. "It means the Black Village, the village is home to lots of elders keeping care of the Kodai Mountain Range."

Last edited by Auro Ikeda on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:50 am

Doni knew of the Black Village all too well. "I'll uh. I'll stay back, keep an eye out." He said nervously, stopping.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:52 am

Eventually the Kuro village came into view, Aldrick entered onto their homeland and started heading towards the large village's center.

Auro looked around and started running to a nearby tree. "Follow me guys, we can spy from the treetops." He then climbed up the trunk with the others following after him, they hopped along the treetops until they were close enough to see the whole entire village.

Aldrick stood in the middle of it near a large fountain that was spurting water. However something seemed odd, it stopped after a few moments, all the water dried. Aldrick looked around and the village was a ghost town. "Yo, anyone here?" He called out. No answer, however, several people in fully white cloaks that covered their whole body walked from each side of the village towards him, surrounding him around the fountain. A black dragon was on the top of their mask..
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:12 am

Doni turned away from the scene, rubbing his face and muttering something to himself. He shivered a bit, and began thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Dragons Arc
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next