Fairy Tail Rebirth ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail Rebirth ©

Writing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Dragons Arc

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:08 pm

"Dark Écriture: Guard!" She shouted, a weak barrier formed around her body which helped her take less damage from the attack. Once the Dragon Roar past, her barrier dissolved and she stood upright. "How did you recover from Dark Écriture: Fear so quickly? It was supposed to turn your worst nightmares into your main priority on your mind." She huffed as if she was weak from battle.
Back to top Go down
https://readfairytailrebirth.rpg-board.net
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:12 pm

"I'm living my worst nightmare right now. I'm here am I not?" Doni grinned. "Shadow Dragon's, WING ATTACK!" He yelled, and did the move.

Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 6 Fire_Dragon's_Wing_Attack
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:16 pm

"Dark Écriture: Dark Blade!" Tiffany shouted, her wings evaporated from her back and reappeared on her arms as sword casings. She lunged forward and clashed her swords against Doni's attack.
------------------------------
The fight was coming to an end with Mako and Saeko, the two had been fighting for several minutes doing an equal amount of damage on one another. Mako lifted her hand up and shot an air wave towards Saeko, he spun her hair around it trying to block it. The wind picked her hair up and spun her around, slamming her up into the ceiling, ending the fight.

"You did it!" Lithor shouted.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:18 pm

Doni pushed harder, his attacked slowly going away, but he kept trying harder, yelling and shouting. He pushed with his arms, and Tiffany went flying backwards, into a wall.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:19 pm

Tiffany lifted her head and held her hands together. "Dark Écriture..." She started.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:21 pm

You know wot, fok you JD.

Last edited by Aiyaka Imai on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:22 pm

Doni walked over to where she was. He lifted her up by the collar. "No." He simply stated, and threw her at the wall with full strength, the wall was close so it did large damage, knocking her out cold. Doni stood, his arm still out stretched from where he had thrown her. He stared at her lifeless body, without emotion.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:27 pm

The yellow light that was zapping the black cat's power had died down, he fell down and slid along the bottom of the bubble on the machine with his eyes closed.
-----------------------
Mako ignored Aiyaka's comment and tilted her head towards Auro. "I'm guessing Aldrick is alright as well." Auro nodded and Mako shifted her head. "You two need to head to the lower levels, see if there is any way we can find the rest of those seven wizards, I'll go after my father." She then hopped in the air and a gust of wind carried her up onto the second floor of the large room. She started heading after her father.
------------------------
Not knowing what Mako meant, Auro tilted his head towards Aiyaka. "Am I missing something? What does her father have to do with this?"
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:28 pm

Doni walked over to the bubble, he raised his leg, and kicked the side of it. The bubble shattered, or popped or whatever. Doni knelt down and caught the small black exceed, before it hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:29 pm

"Apparently her father's the guildmaster," Aiyaka replied with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:31 pm

The exceed still had it's eyes closed, it seemed to be unconscious from all the magic energy drained from it.
-----------------------------
Auro blinked for a second. "Right, that makes sense." He replied. "We need to find another stairwell so we can descend to the lower floors, like Mako instructed us." He started looking around the room until he found a seperate stairwell. Motioning for Aiyaka and Lithor to follow, he ran down them.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:41 pm

Doni began walking away from the area, holding the Exceed. He then went to the large gateway area, to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:44 pm

Doni tried opening the large gateway at the end of the room, although it wouldn't open. He noticed it needed to be opened with enough magic energy drained from different beings, so he decided to try and find another way in, without breaking into it.
---------------------
After descending the staircase they were in, Auro, Lithor, and Aiyaka entered another large room that was barely smaller than the one where Mako fought Saeko. Inside this room, was a large cave with a small body of water in the center of the room. Ancient writing was carved on the rocks.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:48 pm

Aiyaka walked closer to the ancient writing, then looked back to the others. "Anyone know what this is?"
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:50 pm

"It's an ancient writing for that of a Black Dragon's legacy." An unknown voice called out. Aiyaka turned her head and noticed a man wearing a white cloak with a number 7 on his chest, standing behind her. His face was revealed and he head very light green hair that rested along his shoulders. The black dragon's guild logo was on his forehead. "My, my.. You're a pretty young lady, what are you doing down here? You could get into trouble." Auro and Lithor were no where to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:57 pm

"Yeah? What would you know." Aiyaka threw the first punch, literally, lunging at her enemy with a fist of poison.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:00 pm

Doni sighed, he sat the Exceed on the ground and began poking it.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:01 pm

The man threw his hand up and a glowing white chain sprung up from the ground, it wrapped around Aiyaka's fist and pulled it down to the ground, her along with it. "Poison huh? Oh! That's very unique." He gave a laugh. "I'm guessing you're that one girl, I might as well introduce my self. My name is Bellos Kuda, and I will be the one to end your life." He gave a bow.
-------------------
The exceed whacked it's paw up and slammed a fist into Doni's hand as he poked it. He slowly opened his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:04 pm

"Yeah right." Aiyaka spun around on the ground and kicked up, hitting Bellos square in the jaw.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:05 pm

"Finally." Doni said, and sat down next to the Exceed. "You're welcome." He said, staring ahead at the gate.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:08 pm

The exceed quickly scattered backwards along the ground, getting a few feet away from Doni. "Who are you?" He asked, his voice was slightly lower than Lithor's.
--------------------
Bellos lifted his head up from the kick and whipped his hand to the right, the chain wrapped around Aiyaka's wrist skidded through the ground, tearing up rock and dragging her a few feet to the right. As soon as it stopped, the sound of water splashing was heard, and a large man ten times the size of an average man erupted from the lake in the middle of the cavern, he was a Titan magic user. Aiyaka noticed Auro and Lithor holding onto the titan's hair as he burst up from the water.
"Hey! Look what we found!" He shouted down to her, he shook his head and water flew everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:10 pm

"My name's Doni. I saved you from that wizard back there, Tiffany." Doni said, looking over at the Exceed. "Don't worry, if I was going to harm you I would have already."
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:11 pm

The exceed looked down at the ground. "Thank you." He replied in a subtle tone. "I don't have a name, so that isn't important."
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:11 pm

"Well get rid of it!" Arrows of poison formed a wall between Aiyaka and Bellos, then flew towards Bellos.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:14 pm

"Well we can't go on like that. How about... Shadow?" Doni asked, he always had a connection with Lithor, and now he had an exceed of his very own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Dragons Arc
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next