Fairy Tail Rebirth ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail Rebirth ©

Writing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Dragons Arc

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:54 pm

"That name.." Mako thought aloud. "It's familiar to me, I don't know where though.. Is there anything you remember about it?"
Back to top Go down
https://readfairytailrebirth.rpg-board.net
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:55 pm

"Yeah, I remember." Doni said, his eyes began moving frantically as he remembered that day.......
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:59 pm

Flashback

Doni slowly blinked, a chill ran down his back as the chains that were cuffed around his wrists touched his skin. He heard a voice talking, it sounded like his older brother, another voice was heard, although this voice was a woman, not the kind voice of Jax.

"He'll be proud.." Zac said, muttering followed until Doni could pick up words. "Adahael is close to revival, we've gotten a good amount of magic from Doni." The girl voice started talking. "His friend though, his energy is ripe, and it's ruining the program."

Doni then heard Aldrick start whispering over to him. "Do you hear that?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:02 pm

Doni nodded, the corners of his mouth were scrunched, and his eyebrow furrowed. "They're not going to get away with this." He muttered, not to Aldrick, but to himself.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:07 pm

The woman continued to talk. "All of their magic is drained, we'll have to continue onto the next step." Zac then began talking. "But what would happen if that red head kid just slows it down?" Silence broke through after that.

Aldrick looked at Doni with concerned eyes just as the talking started again. "Tonight we will sacrifice your brother, his magic is fresh. Then take the child and deliver him to the master, he'll dispose of him."
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:10 pm

Doni's eyes turned fully black. He pulled lightly against the chains, and they shattered. He caught them before they hit the ground so they wouldn't make a sound. He sat them down softly, and with what seemed like lightning speed Aldrick was out of his. Doni fell to one knee, and looked back at Aldrick, his eyes back to normal. "We need to get out of here." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:11 pm

Doni and Aldrick didn't waste any time, they ran the opposite direction of where the voices were coming from, opening a door that lead into their prison chamber, the two children ran down a long and rocky corridor without looking back.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:12 pm

Mako snapped her fingers and Doni shook his head. "Well?" She asked. "Did you remember anything?"
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:12 pm

Doni stuttered, trying to find something to say.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:45 am

Mako didn't wait for an answer. "We have to find Aldrick and Auro, If what you just told me is true, then I have a feeling they abducted two of Fairy Tail's strongest wizards for just that reason." She walked past Doni and started walking around the fountain, she stopped and turned around, a sweet and shy expression suddenly crept along her face. "Where do we go exactly?" She asked in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:02 pm

"That look doesn't fit you Mako." Doni muttered, grinning. "The Mountains." He said after a moment, as he started walking. "I'll fly you Mako, Lithor you take Aiyaka."
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:03 pm

"Alright, let's hurry then," Aiyaka said.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:07 pm

The four headed off towards the Kodai Mountain Range in search of the location of where these seven mages were hiding out. They eventually dropped down into a small area filled with trees on the opposite side of the mountains, a cave entrance was seen.

Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:09 pm

"In there." Doni pointed, towards the mouth of the cave. He looked around, small flashes of memories flashed in front of him, and he fell backwards. He felt behind him, finding a tree. He knelt down, rubbing his face and began muttering things to himself
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:10 pm

Mako started walking towards the cave's entrance. Lithor waddled up to Doni and set his paw against the side of Doni's leg. "Are you alright?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:12 pm

"I uh." Doni said, struggling to breath. "I'm fine." He said after a moment. He pet Lithor's head, smiled and stood up. "Thanks," He said, picking Lithor up and putting him on his shoulder. "Let's go get Auro." He said, and jogged up to Mako.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:20 pm

The cave entrance was lit with torches, the four wizards began walking inside with the guidance of the torches' light. After walking for a few minutes, the torches stopped dotting the walls, the heroes walked into an open room that was about the size of a football stadium, two pillars were on each end of the room, and ancient markings were written on the ceiling, walls, and a black dragon was printed on the floor. It was the logo for the dark guild, the Black Dragons.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:27 pm

"So where should we start looking?" Aiyaka asked Doni.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:29 pm

"Anywhere. Find a secret entrance, listen for screams. Anything." Doni said before he began looking around.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:31 pm

"Well that's simple enough." Aiyaka walked forward towards the center of the room.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:33 pm

Doni and Aiyaka were already walking on top of the Black Dragon's logo before Doni turned around to ask Mako if she was going to follow. He noticed Mako staring up towards the second floor of the giant room they were in. The two lifted their heads and saw a tall man in a white cloak similar to the ones who kidnapped Auro and Aldrick, although his had a grey cape that was slung over his left arm, hinting that this was the guild master. His face was revealed, and he had long and spiked up hair that was raven colored, his eyes were red, he and Mako exchanged stares until Mako muttered something loud enough for the others to hear.

"Dad..." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:37 pm

Doni looked at her, and then the man.

Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 4 Cit_clannad_tomoya_kotomi_blue_with_shock
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:42 pm

Images of Mako's father rushed in her head, she hadn't seen him for over 10 years, before she joined the Fairy Tail guild. She remembered how her father told her he was forced to take her away from her mother, and how her mother thought her own daughter was dead after she gave birth, not much she remembered from back then. She shook her head and continued to stare at her father, a woman with purple hair came into view and stood to her father's right side. A number '7' was printed on the right breast of her cloak, she was one of the seven mages who attacked Auro and Aldrick.

"Mako!" Her father cried down, his name was Samuru. "I knew you would return to me, and I see this time.." he stopped and shifted his eyes to Doni and Aiyaka standing in the center of the room. "You brought some friends."
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:45 pm

Doni clenched his fists, this man overlooked the tests that they did on Doni when he was here before. He resisted the urge to say anything, he just locked his jaw tight and held his fists clenched to the point his fingernails dug into his palm.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:46 pm

It was obvious that Aiyaka hold close to no idea what was going on and was looking back and forth between all the others in the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Dragons Arc
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next